Sunday, November 16, 2008

True Blood. Sickness. Home

Woke up (for some reason at 6:57 AM) sick on Saturday, went to rehearsal, got back at noon, collapsed on my bed, steeped in sickness. My mom picked me up and took me to Lincoln house though so I was able to spend the day in a NyQuil coma, waking only to have more ecchinacia and water and faintly tell my parents that I had to be back to school by Saturday night.

Luckily, however, my 'rents aren't in the habit of letting me always decide what's best and so I spent the night at home, in my bed, with many blankets, sleeping. It was glorious. I'm so glad my parents are my parents and just let me sleep it off all day.

AND I got pepperoni yesterday AND there's a can of cranberry sauce for me in the fridge AND my mom's currently making several loaves of banana bread. I love banana bread.

AND there's a grand possibility that I'm going to Namibia in June. More on that later.






No comments:


Followers