Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm about to spend several consecutive hours on film and spanish homework SO

before I begin, I figured I'd update the blag as it is indeed SNOWING. Honest to god, winter wonderland, fat flurries, go to sleep to nothing and awaken to a blanketed world, blinding snow. This morning I woke up groggy after only about three hours of sleep and exclaimed (loudly) in excitement.

Maybe it's partially because I think snow looks best on trees and there's so many trees here.
Maybe it's because snow is a perfect metaphor for starting over and I've been doing alot of that in the past week

BUT I think that it's as simple as every season brings its memories. The first whispered hush of wind through newly grown leaves in the spring will forever remind me of spring term, peddie, all of them. snow falls will make me think of snowball fights and the blizzard of way back when and headmaster's holidays.

summer and fall don't do much for me. seasons are coolest in their birth and their death.

Show opens tonight.
Brendan tomorrow.
Homework now.
Things to work on in the meantime: Speaking up.

I don't like looking through Post Secret usually because it's depressing, but I love when the secrets are happy ones:

No comments:


Followers