Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Why I am going to be friends with them for a long time knockonwood:

Because upon learning about the forming of the E-F Intramural basketball team, the Frozen Eddies, inspiration forced me from my chair and I declared that a mockumentary must be made about their rise to fame.

The ideas flowed around the table and the plan is set, we start filming this weekend.


edit
Coincidence gunned down Happenstance in a drive by through Destiny's neighborhood last week. Now everything just kind of happens. We don't know what to call it. The world's thrown itself into chaos but I guess it was meant to happen this way.

--

Spooky Noises

The kind that have to be investigated by
moms and dads and
the same big brother that you were a total
lameass to this morning when you wouldn't give him any of your extra cookies.
Yes.
The very same.

And they'll all tell you the same thing,
that monsters under beds are
figments of imaginations
and if you ask them,
say,
"It's ok.
The jig is up!
I know they're there,
just...
tell me...
how big are they?"
And of course they laugh
"Same size of the unicorn in our sugar jar
and the leprechauns in your
breakfast charms."

No comments:


Followers