Saturday, January 3, 2009

Found yet another old journal from 2006. Turns out I was pretty lame up until gov school started. I remember it perfectly, befor then my teen years were filled with being an emo mess and before that I was just really, really mean. Gov School changed all that for some reason, and when I came back I saw the whole world and my place in it a lot differently. Then senior year all throughout I changed more. Then Egypt, even more. Then I almost let Swarthmore undo the good changes because it's the kind of place that can change you if you let it but I don't want it to change that part of me, just the part of me that procrastinates on my assignments.

Break is long and a little boring, but it's quite relaxing. I do miss folks, but I love the coming back from a long break feeling and seeing everyone again.

Today is my G-ma's birthday.

No comments:


Followers