Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I prefer a goode psychological thriller




To Do:
-Get invited to TED (bring Brendan)
-Get invited to Diddy's White Party (bring Brendan)
-Join Jay-Z's entourage (with Brendan)

Home for break today. The break looks like this:
  • spending this weekend/the beginning of next week floating around philadelphia with my video camera compiling footage of the true lovers of the skateboard and the teens after school aching to be on break and of course hitting up the used bookstore loves and blowing my money on fiction which is the only real thing to blow money on
  • family time til next weekend meaning filming (finally) the short with the brothers
  • people had better be coming to Philadelphia the week of the new year. perhaps the weekend before it or something.
  • want to film philadelphia for the new year
  • JERSEY. mostly just central jersey. visiting.
  • home again home again. editing footage, general chilling, finishing up the leisurely activity
of course, all of this depends on whether I passed my classes from first semester. knockonwood but hey, there's only so much you can do right now yes? yes, degga.

30 Days of Night is a terrible movie. The semester ended well. What an odd beginning to college. Today I admitted that I am a saboteur. It's goode to tell people these things that way they know and thus can call you out when it's happening.

I am going to watch movies until I fall asleep on the couch and wake up and watch movies until I leave for the Illadelph. The only thing that could make this moment better would be a can of cranberry sauce. I'll pick some up tomorrow. Also, Brendan got his girl. Oh! I meant to ask him how they interact in public. Damnation

No comments:


Followers